2024 Spring Egg Decorating Contest
All Burleson County businesses, clubs, classrooms, civic groups, churches, and youth groups are invited to participate in this year’s Spring Egg Decorating Contest event around the square in downtown Caldwell.
**You may recycle the wooden egg entry from the past year if you submit a new entry form, along with entry fee. The design will need to be updated and fresh**.
All clubs, classrooms, civic groups, and churches eggs will reside downtown on the courthouse square.
Business will have the option to display in front of their business or around the courthouse square.
Eggs may not have electrical moving parts, lights, or electrical components, no items of value as the egg will be placed outside with no protection and please remember this is a public display inappropriate designs will not be accepted. Entries in the school and youth groups must be the original ideas and work of the youth members of the organization.
Cost to enter is $30
- March 11th – Deadline to enter
- March 18th – Notification of egg placement and setup on square
- March 18th -22nd – Spring Eggs Decoration set-up deadline
- March 25th – Spring Eggs Judged
- March 29th-Winners will be announced
- April 19th – Spring Eggs taken down